Below you will find a document which you need to download that contains various spreadsheets that gives you average returns for loan deposits ranging from $100 - $25,000 ( see image below to see how to access the various sheets )
1) Bitconnect provides a VARIABLE daily return so it is not possible with these spreadsheets to input any data and an AVERAGE BASIC daily return of 0.8% has been used as this is a realistic average return based on the average return produced by the volatility software over the last year.
2) All of the cells on each spreadsheet are locked so it is not possible to modify or alter the sheets, all you can do is review them in order to get an idea of what returns are possible over the loan period.
3) The spreadsheets have been worked out assuming that you do full compounding for the entire duration of the loan. Various loan amounts have different time frames during which your initial loan is held and also various loan deposits provide various additional returns above an beyond the BASIC daily return ( see image below )
4) Someone can of course withdraw their returns on any given day but the spreadsheets gives you an idea ( average ) of what is possible over a specific period of time for different loan amounts.
5) These spreadsheets relate to passive income and does not reflect any commissions earned from referring others.
6) Below you will find a summary/estimate of what is possible given various loan deposits and given the fact that you compound for the full duration of the loan period.
7) The idea is to either start as big as you can or start small but with the intention of adding more funds over time to move from one level to the next to earn more and more benefit as shown above.
8) Now if someone didn't want to compound but simply wanted to make a loan deposit and withdraw all of their daily earnings for the duration of the loan then the 6 month average return was used below as well as the internal "PROJECTED EARNINGS CALCULATOR" to calculate the following returns.
You will see a complete breakdown of your loan amount, daily interest used, length of loan period, profit, ROI and your total return ( profit + initial capital return )
DOWNLOAD THE FILE BELOW TO ACCESS THE SPREADSHEETS
You can also access the Spreadsheets via the GOOGLE DOCUMENT link below