MAKING YOUR FIRST LOAN DEPOSIT - STEP BY STEP GUIDE
1) Log into your back office and click on the green DEPOSIT BITCOIN (BTC) on the dashboard ( see image below )
2) Copy the Bitcoin code displayed and go to your respective Bitcoin wallets and send the desired loan deposit to the Bitcoin address displayed.
NOTE: Send $5USD extra just to cater for any fluctuations in Bitcoin prices while you make your load deposit and transfers.
3) Once your bitcoin payment is sent, it will show up in your bitcoin wallet in your back office . This can be found on the top right hand side of the dashboard page ( see below ).
You may need to refresh the page ever so often to see when the bitcoin is actually added to your bitcoin wallet.
4) Once the bitcoin is deposited into the bitcoin wallet in your back office you then need to EXCHANGE it for Bitconnect coin as it is the Bitconnect coin ( BCC ) that is used to make a loan deposit.
--- Right next to your bitcoin wallet in your back office click on the blue EXCHANGE button
--- On the page scroll down until you see the section called LIVE ORDERS and then click on the first MINUS (-) sign on the right hand side as this ensures that you are buying BCC at the most recent price and as such, your BTC will be converted to BCC in the shortest period of time ( see image below )
--- On the page that shows up scroll down the page until you see the heading BUY/SELL BCC ( see images below )
--- Click on the blue ALL tab as you want to convert all your Bitcoin to BCC
--- Finally click on the green Buy BITCONNECT COIN button and this opens an order on their interal exchange where your bitcoin would be traded for BCC.
-- NOTE 1 : This process is not instant and will take a variable amount of time but once the bitcoin is exchanged for BCC it will show up in your Bitconnect wallet displayed on the top right hand side of the dashboard.
( see all the images below for a visual )
-- NOTE 2 : If you want to check to see if your BTC has been exchanged for BCC as yet, stay on the same page ( the BCC Exchange page ) and scroll down until you see the section that deals with OPEN ORDERS ( see image below). Refresh the page each time you check and once the order still shows as opened it means that your BTC is still waiting to be converted to BCC.
5) Once your BTC has been converted to BCC it would show in your Bitconnect wallet at the top right of the page and now you are ready to make your loan deposit.
Go back to the dashboard and click on the blue LEND BITCONNECT button ( see image below).
There will be one more confirmation page that pops up just over viewing your selection so review and confirm and you are done.
6) To check your loan deposit(s) click on TRANSACTIONS TAB on the left side of the page and the click on LENDING WALLET and there you will see your loan deposit displayed as well as all of your daily earnings each day